Warren Eagles is a freelance colorist based in Brisbane Australia. He has an extensive 28 year career with experience in all forms of color correction. Starting out as a photographers’ assistant in London’s West End straight from school, he knew from an early age that he wanted to be involved in a visual industry.
He now runs his own shop in Brisbane and splits his time between grading there and freelancing at other post facilities in Asia. His credits include commercials for Qantas, Ford, Mitsubishi, Revlon, and Tooheys, mainstream UK and Australian dramas and documentaries including the first Australian DI movie “Blurred” and Guy Ritchie’s cult movie “Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels“.
When not working he gets out on the water and is a keen wakeboarder and boating enthusiast.
- DI Film credits: Project Eden Vol 1 (2016), Blue World Order (2016), William Kelly’s War (2014), Circle of Lies (2012), The Sunset Six (2011), Blurred (2002)
- Feature Mastering: George of the Jungle 2 (2003) Under the Radar (2003), Lock Stock and 2 Smoking Barrels (1998), Welcome to Sarajevo (1997)
- TV credits: Offspring (2010/11) Rush (2010) Bed of Roses (2010)
- Commercials credits: Qantas, Ford, Mitsubishi, Tooheys Extra Dry.
- Music video credits: Megan Washington, Oasis, Verve, Powderfinger, ‘Meeting people is easy’ Radiohead Documentary
Copyright Warren Eagles 2017